If you're looking to retailing premium hair styling, beard care and shaving products, you came at the right place. No matter if you're based in United Kingdom, in Europe, in United States of America or anywhere else in the world, we can help you offering a smooth buying experience.
Few reasons why you want to become a retailer/stockist of SEVEN POTIONS:
- A strong brand built by experts in men's grooming.
- Products that consist of natural and organic ingredients.
- Everything is made in England.
- Low minimum order quantity.
- Tier pricing based on order quantity.
- Worldwide shipping -we're heavily experienced with shipping outside the EU.
- Proudly NOT handcrafted*. We've got strict quality and safety control of our production.
- Our products pass all required safety assessments.
- All products are registered and comply with EU Cosmetics Regulations.
- Product availability**.
How does it sound?
If everything sounds good to you, all you have to do is fill out our online retailer application form. Once we receive it we'll approve your application as soon as possible. The more detailed your application is, the shorter the approval time.
If you any questions, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Please note that we decline applications from retailers who wish to sell our products on marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, Jet, etc. That being said, you're free to sell them at your online shop.
*We are proud to declare that our products are NOT handmade and they are NOT made in the kitchen of our flats. All of our products are produced by 3rd party companies based on SEVEN POTIONS' formulations. These companies have all necessary ISO certifications that ensure safety and quality control of our products. This way we make sure that you, the consumer or retailer, are not going to have any -beyond pleasant, surprises. Bear in mind that handmade cosmetics are not always as attractive as they sound. Trust companies that produce their products under strict quality and safety management. If a supplier doesn't have the necessary equipment and experience working with essential oils, there are high chances that they get the recipe wrong which could cause all kinds of dermatological issues.
**Heavily depends on order size. Normally, we don't have long lead times for big orders.